September 14, 2008
Darrel and I wanted to send you a note to let you know how much we enjoyed working with you and your staff for the sale of our 3 properties in Del Mar. as you know, we wanted to have you as our agent when we first decided to put the properties on the market. Unfortunately, you were not available due to your business strategy of handling a certain number of listings at one time.
It was probably good that we had to work with another agent before the opportunity to work with you because it highlights the significant difference between your effectiveness and those of others.
What we appreciated about working with you and your staff is as follows:
– Your focus – with a limited number of listings you are able to devote the time and energy to get the job done.
– Your communication – you not only kept us informed as you showed the property, you also kept us informed about your marketing efforts throughout the whole process.
– Staff support – Your staff was very knowledgeable about us and our properties and always available and responsive to any inquires we had.
– Your commitment, belief, and tenacity in getting the properties sold.
– Your creativity in putting a deal together.
If we ever need help in future real estate transaction we hope that we have the opportunity to work with you again.
Darrel and Sue Swenson, Del Mar & Rancho Santa Fe Residents